APJ Abdul Kalam inspirational quotes inspires the whole youth of India. Kalam is known for his work in the fields of science and technology, and for his work in promoting education and economic development in India. “
Kalam is also known for his inspirational quotes and speeches, which have motivated and inspired people across the country. He was born and raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu, and studied physics and aerospace engineering.
He worked as a scientist and defence researcher before joining politics. He was elected as a Member of Parliament in 1997 and became the Minister of Defence in 1999.
He played a pivotal role in the Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998 and was later appointed as the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India.
He was also honoured with the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award, in 1997. He died in 2015 after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Also Read: Self-Improvement Journey- An Amazing Guide
APJ Abdul Kalam inspirational quotes for students
1. “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
2. “Failure will never overtake me if my definition to success is strong enough”
3. “All birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common but attitude make the difference.”
4. “Don’t fear failing in the first attempt because even the successful maths starts with zero only.”
5. “The two most important life-goals I would like every youth to have: One, increase the amount of time that you have at your disposal; two, increase what you can achieve in the time available.”
6. “Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.”
These quotes are great source of motivation for students who are working hard to achieve their goals.
APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational quotes on education
7. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
8. “Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, and hard work is the solution.”
9. “Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.”
10. “Educationists should build the capacities of the spirit of inquiry, creativity, entrepreneurial and moral leadership among students and become their role model.”
11. “Small aim is a crime; have great aim.”
APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes on knowledge
12. “It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone”
13. “I’m not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.”
14. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
15. “Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness.”
16. “Empty pocket teaches you a million things in life, but full pocket spoils you in a million ways.”
APJ Abdul Kalam quotes about dreams
17. “The dream is not that you see in sleep, but the dream is which does not let you sleep.”
18. “Dream, Dream, Dream Dream transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.”
19. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
20. “You cannot change your future, but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.”
This quote by APJ Abdul Kalam is so inspiring. It reminds us that even though we all have dreams, sometimes it is hard to achieve them because we are constantly being bombarded with distractions.
However, if we are persistent and never give up, we can achieve anything we set our minds to. This quote also motivates us to never give up on my dreams and to keep pushing forward no matter what obstacles we face.
APJ Abdul Kalam quotes on talent
21. You see, god helps only people who work hard. That Principle is very clear.
22. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
23. “I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.”
24. “I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.”
APJ Abdul Kalam quotes on success
Kalam’s quotes on success are particularly inspirational, and have helped people to achieve their goals and dreams. Some of his most famous quotes on success include:
25. “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.”
26. “Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.”
27. “I will never give up. I will never give in. I will never, ever give up.”
28. “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
These quotes and many others from Kalam have inspired people to achieve great things in their lives.
APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes on politics and poetry.
29. “What is politics? Political system is equal to development politics plus political politics”
30. “The President’s post should not be politicized. Once the President is elected, he is above politics”
31. “Writing is my love. If you love something, you find a lot of time. I write two hours a day, usually starting at midnight; at times I started at 11.”
32. “Poetry comes from the highest happiness or deepest sorrow.”